Marine News MagazineLike the workboat industry it serves, Marine News Magazine works hard, delivering the best news and editorial available for the North American shallow draft market.
Tracing its history back to the turn of the century, Marine News is steeped in the tradition and history of the great companies that made our industry strong.
Today, it remains the leading publication of the workboat Industry.
Audited By BPA Subscribe
Feature : Great Workboats of 2022
Feature : MN100
Feature : Boatbuilding & Repair
- US Mid-term Elections Bring Changes, Uncertainty in Congressional Maritime Leadership page: 18
- Recruiting Gen Z in the Marine Industry page: 21
- Great Lakes Winter Supply Chain – A Cause for Concern page: 24
- Alternative Fuels, Newbuilds and Retrofits are Key to Marine Industry Growth page: 27
- Fortunes Return to the Sea as the Wind Blows Offshore page: 30
- US Inland Waterways: Looking for Rainmakers page: 34
- Infrastructure Improvements Set to Boost Efficiency at Lock and Dam 25 page: 40
- With HybriGen, BAE Systems Helps the Maritime Industry to Decarbonize page: 62
- Roundtable: North American Naval Architects Weigh In page: 12
- Congress: Short-term Funding Decisions Create Long-term Domestic and National Security Issues page: 19
- Marine Group Boat Works: Standing Steady on Four Legs page: 22
- Inland Waterways Report: Columbia-Snake River System page: 32
- Silverback Marine Brings Fresh Blood—and Ideas—to Boatbuilding page: 38